Friday, July 18, 2014

Oh sheep!

These are my sheep and Lambs. 
I love the little curls on them.
I like how none of them really look like a sheep. 
I also like that the designer (Edward Mobley) gave most of them sweet little bows 

french variant "tammy Lamby" 
posing pets lamb
These are the variants I have of "Tammy Lamby" 
Again the size varies so much. 
Some have wheels. 
Some have silly color combinations. 
All of them have pushed back ears that look as if they are ready to attack. 

original "Tammy Lamby" 
"Tammy Lamby" on wheels. 
"Baa-Baa" the Wooly Sheep.
Arrow Rubber and Plastics
1965 

This is "Lucy Lamb"
made by the Sun Rubber Company 1961

"Lambkin" made by the Sun Rubber Company 1955
Each one is special in their own way. I love the colors of vinyl used.
I like the little differences between sun rubber company and Arrow Rubber and Plastics.
I havent seen very many sheep in my life,
but Im pretty sure that most of them don't have the angry eyebrows that each of these do.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Lambs are my favorite, so this collection is super drool-worthy to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty cheap on ebay, but ill keep a eye out for you.

      Delete
  2. I need help why I have a rubber lamb with an old whistle and look all over the internet and not a single image came out of it. I wanted to know if you could help me or if you were interested

    ReplyDelete